Monday, November 14, 2016

October 2017 - Random Photos and Videos


10-2-2016
Attempting to watch General Conference went better this year than in the past 3 years. We lasted through almost a whole session. The kids loved the music as you can tell by this video. 

Video - Watch General Conference with MY kids. 

10-3-2016
Logan hanging out while I work on the computer. 


10-4-2016
Video - Logan walking in my shoes



Getting my hair done by both Kara and Logan.


For a couple days after the kids went to bed, I would grab a Popsicle. Nice frozen treat.

10-5-2016
Hanging out before bed. Getting comfy to ready some books. 


Kara wanted to take mine and Logan's picture.


10-6-2016
Logan loves to play with his sister. They do pretty well together too. 


10-9-2016
Out for a Sunday walk around the neighborhood. 


10-10-2016
Hanging out at Kara's preschool waiting for her to come outside. 

On our way to Bonka's house (my moms). Kara is reading to Logan.

I looked back at a red light and caught them holding hands.


10-11-2016
Playing in the sprinklers because I had just fertilized it and needed to water it in. 


Kara's spider hat from preschool.

10-12-2016
Reading a book together. 

Kara found Logan's Halloween outfit at the DI while we went shopping with Bonka.

10-14-2016
Shopping with Bonka for PJs for Christmas presents. 


10-15-2016
Going out riding to Rose Canyon. 

10-16-2016
Picking our pumkins on Sunday and putting them on the steps to the house. 






10-17-2016
Logan being a little monkey in his monkey hat. 


Video - Logan dancing with a Monkey Hat


10-18-2016
Logan hanging out while I got ready after working out. 


Eating a snack. He thinks he has to always eat at the counter on the bar stools.

Kara got a popcorn hand from school.


Logan pouting because Kara hadn't given him a candy corn yet.




10-19-2016
Playing before bedtime. 



10-23-2016
Don't I look lovely with GREEN eyes?


10-27-2016
Having a fruit snack in the fruit snack location. If Logan asks for a "nack" he will then go sit by the door waiting patiently for it to be opened.

Kids playing cars while I clean the floor in the kitchen.


Went to region volleyball and I got stuck as the coach. I wanted to WIN but remember it was just volleyball for church and tried to get everyone fair playing time.


No comments:

Post a Comment