Tuesday, November 1, 2016

9-6-2016 - Kara's first day of Preschool

Well it finally happened...Kara had her first day of preschool. A lady in our neighborhood teaches preschool, so I signed her up to go there because the class size was small and it is practically 10 houses away from ours. I like that we can most definitely walk there and not have to load up in the car twice a day in a two hour period. 

She started on Tuesday, September 6th. We went in for the first 15 minutes to see her class and made sure she felt comfortable. 

I was able to drop Logan off with a neighbor, which was nice so I could spend the 1 on 1 time with Kara. 





We went in for the first 15 minutes to see her class and made sure she felt comfortable. 

I was able to drop Logan off with a neighbor, which was nice so I could spend the 1 on 1 time with Kara. 

When I picked her up she was so excited. It was quite interesting to ask her "what did you do" and get back an "I don't know". Oh well, at least she thoroughly enjoyed herself. 



My mom ended up stopping by for lunch with Mason since she was watching him. Kara and Mason raided the cherry tomato plant while Logan wasn't looking.

Kara's first time writing her name.

Logan having fun during dinner time and showing me how he eats.


No comments:

Post a Comment