Wednesday, November 9, 2016

9-20-2016 - Disneyland - Traveling HOME

My favorite time on a trip, time to go home, at least that is what Matt says. I enjoy going on trips and turning off my brain while we are on vacation, but as soon as I wake up the morning we are suppose to go home, I just start thinking. 

I really enjoyed this trip, but I was excited to get home and sleep in my own bed. Too bad we can't take our beds on vacation with us and then we would pretty much always be at home. At least that is my opinion. 

Picture of our last breakfast at the hotel. 



Before going to our room to get our luggage, we grabbed a luggage cart. Well the kids had fun going on one last ride.



I was finally smart to take pictures of the hotel room we had stayed in for a week.

This is the kids room. Kara slept on the top bunk and my mom slept on the bottom bunk.

Kids bathroom. At the very last minute, I found out that a one bedroom didn't have a bath tub which is pretty essential for kids in my mind. I was able to upgrade our room for about $100 for the 7 nights. It came with an extra bedroom (kids room) and an extra bathroom. Worked out perfectly!

Front room, kitchen, and eating area.

Master bedroom with 2 queen beds. Matt slept in one and I slept in the other.

Master Bathroom.

View from master bathroom in to the bedroom. Logan slept in the pack and play ride by the queen bed.

View of master bedroom and Master bathroom.

Waiting for the shuttle to come and get us.

Residence Inn Marriott. Lovely place to stay and we would definitely stay again. SOO nice to have breakfast provided every morning.

Hanging out waiting for the shuttle.


 Playing at the airport waiting to take off. We had 3 gate changes, before we finally boarded our plane.

Video - Singing Happy Birthday to Leili 

Logan and I got our own row again. Logan thinking he would be big and sit in his own seat with a seat belt on. Yeah that only lasted about 1 minute until he figured he could climb out of it. 



Kara trying to buckle her seat belt by herself.



Kara and Matt had a row to themselves. It was nice that the plane was 1/2 full or 1/2 empty depending how you want to look at it.

Flying out of LAX. Didn't know you fly in over the ocean and take off over the ocean too.

Logan watching the Ipad and the home videos.

A sea of Blue and a sea of White.

Matt and Kara relaxing and watching a movie.

Logan loved having his own tray and playing with his drink. Southwest is great about have lids to put on the kids drinks.

A picture of the Great Salt Lake, or lack there of.

Trying to call Matt's parents on his mom's cell phone telling them were to pick us up.

Laying around watching a movie and eating popcorn.

We had such a lovely trip and a fun time. It was nice to be away as a family and that the kids were a little bit older. Disneyland we are taking a break from you for 1 1/2 years. We will be back in March 2018 right before Logan is 3 and Kara is 5.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment