Thursday, November 17, 2016

10-01-2016 - Fun Day and Family Date

Family fun day. I slept in a little bit and woke up to Matt having made pancakes. These pictures are courtesy of Kara. 







We went to Home Depot for the kids project. It was Matt's first time going with us.



Kara and Matt worked on building a fire truck together.


Logan was entertained with a little hammer we found nearby. He has liked hammering ever since my dad showed him a little hammer at his house.




While the kids went down for a nap, I went out horseback riding with Jessica.


I rode Banana this time instead of Bubbles. Definitely different since Banana is so much taller than Bubbles. Terri told me I looked more proportionate with Banana than Bubbles. Still Bubbles is my favorite as I know her personality and how to really ride her canter and trot. Something that scares me anyway let alone on a newer horse that I haven't ridden very much.


After I got home from the horses, we had dinner and then we went out for Frozen Yogurt.

Video - What we do while the gas station.

No comments:

Post a Comment