Thursday, November 3, 2016

9-15-2016 - Disneyland Trip - 2nd Day

For our 2nd Day at Disneyland, we actually went to Disneyland. We didn't have any surprises planned for this day except that it was a magic morning, so we could get in 1 hour earlier than the actual park opening. The entire park isn't open, just Fantasy Land and Tomorrow Land. The idea was to arrive early enough to get on Peter Pan ride and not to wait 45 minutes in line. Well lets just say you have to arrive an hour earlier than the park opening cause you can get in the gates earlier just not on the rides. So instead of Peter Pan, we went on ALL the other Fantasy Land rides pretty quickly, which was nice to pretty much wait 2 minutes and then get onto a ride. 







Matt went on Space Mountain by himself cause Kara wouldn't go with him and it spins so count me and my mom out from the very beginning.

Standing in line for Autopia. It was hot standing in line, but I like this ride and it wasn't open when we came in March.

Kara didn't want to ride with anyone but me. So my mom attempted to take Logan with her, but he just cried and screamed. So I tried to have Kara drive and me just pushing the peddle. That didn't work out the greatest without being bumped around everywhere. SO I eventual drove too. The kids really liked the ride.









We went on Buzz light year space invaders in Tomorrow Land. It was hard to shoot the gun and hold Logan but it worked out fairly well.


Matt hung out with Kara and Logan while my mom and I went to ride Indiana Jones. They went on Pirates of the Caribbean, Jungle Cruise, and Tarzan's Treehouse.




Video - Kara playing at Tarzan's Tree House



My mom's first time back riding Indiana Jones since I was 18.



We went on Pirates again with all of us.

Jungle Cruising it.

Hanging out with Logan and having a snack.


I absolutely love this. Kara and Matt found Alice and the Mad-Hatter while they were walking somewhere and Kara got to hold Alice's hand and walk with her.


Kara was too short to go on the Matterhorn, but we still got a good picture of us together.

Matt and I riding the Matterhorn together while my mom was with the kids.

Kara and Bonka checking out the ship that is docked while Rivers of America is closed.


Matt, Kara, and my mom are on the top deck looking down at Logan and I.

My mom trying to be like Tarzan.



Me trying to be like Tarzan. My mom did a better job then me. I couldn't hold on longer than a millisecond.


Getting ready to ride Splash Mountain for my first time.



Riding Winnie the Pooh. Logan and I ended up on this ride more than any other ride, while the other 3 rode Splash Mountain multiple times over the 5 days.


Logan eating his big churro. SO LOVE churros!

2 minutes after we got a churro, Kara said she was tired and climb up into the stroller for a nap. First time this has ever happened. She was so tired. Logan and I hung out with her while my mom and Matt went and rode rides.









Matt, Logan, and Kara riding Dumbo.


This is the closest I have ever gotten to ride Dumbo. I don't like rides that just go around in a circle.



We rode Its a Small World with Brandon and Kim before heading to Toon Town.





Tea Party at Minnie's House.




Last ride of the night - Splash Mountain. Kara's favorite ride.

I went back to the hotel a bit early with Logan to make dinner. We had a later dinner and then went to bed for another day of Disneyland the next day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment