Tuesday, November 22, 2016

10-22-2016 - Family Date - Hike in Rose Canyon

Family date - we like to spend alot of time as a family and call them dates.

Matt made hot dog spider pizza for lunch. After lunch the kiddos went down for a nap. When they got up, we quickly packed a dinner and headed to Rose Canyon for hiking. I have been horse back riding here before and thought it would be fun with the kids since it is pretty flat. 




I carried Logan and Matt carried the water and food. You might think that it is a little odd for me to carry Logan, but I hadn't worked out that day and thought the extra weight would be good. It was fine and fun.



Love this picture of Kara following in her daddy's footsteps.

Logan and I taking selfies together. He is my little buddy and kinda a momma's boy.


These are deer. We saw a ton of them.

Playing in the tepee that someone had built.






Kara wanted to be the photographer.






Eating our dinner at the picnic tables.


Heading back down to the car since it was getting dark and cold.





My little family. Love them more than anything.


More deer just so close I could have thrown something at them.






After hiking, we decided to stop at a couple of stores to see if Matt and I could our costume pieces for our murder mystery party.

We stopped at Zurchers and the DI.



Right before bed, Kara and Logan wanted to make-believe face painting. We sat in the hall and painted faces.










No comments:

Post a Comment