Tuesday, November 1, 2016

9-27-2016 & 9-28-2016 - Breaking Bricks at my parents house

What do you do when your husband works alot at night? Well for these two days, we went to my mom's and broke up bricks.

She had tons of bricks that needed to be broken up to be used as road base for cement. So I used my muscles to push wheelbarrows and whack bricks. It was tedious and hard work, but fun at the same time. My kids did a pretty good job the first day of smashing bricks.


Waiting for daddy to get home after having a bath at Bonka's.

We headed back over on Wednesday. We did alot of work before lunch and stopped when Kali got there to eat lunch. After lunch, we put Logan and Kyla down for a nap and finished the process of breaking bricks. 



 Last wheelbarrow full of bricks.


 All the bricks that I moved with the wheelbarrow.

Empty pile of bricks. Ones that are stacked up will be used for the shed that will be built next year.




No comments:

Post a Comment