Tuesday, February 28, 2017

1-26-2017 - Dinner date at Tucanos

Last dinner date, before Matt worked 6 days straight. We went to Tucanos. I have to admit I wasn't the happiest thinking about the date that day as Matt and I had been arguing. About what? Who knows? But the date turned out to be what we needed. 

It was funny to see this sign as we entered the parking structure. 


This is pretty much the only time our waiter paid any attention to us. He wasn't very good at all, but the guys who brought around the meat were. We spent our time talking about the things that elude us while having dinner with the kids.




Gotta love eating without kids every once in a while!



I so love dating my husband. We didn't go on too many dates while Kara or Logan were babies, so we are living it up now that we have some trusted babysitters and I'm not nursing a baby or throwing up from being pregnant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment