Saturday, February 11, 2017

12-9-2016 - Neighbor Cookie and delivering

This year for neighbor gifts we made shortbread cookies and gave out greeting cards. The kids had fun helping put on the sprinkles. 




Logan was the cookie thief. I found out he could reach the items on the counter after I had brushed his teeth and he went downstairs to get a cookie while I was brushing Kara's teeth.


Video - Logan can reach the cookies

Kids eating cookies while I put them in bags.

Kara was super helpful. She delivered all the cookies while I waited in the car with Logan. She loved it when the people actually answered the door. 


Logan sat buckled in Kara's carseat while we drove around the neighborhood. He quite enjoyed sitting forward for the 10 minutes we delivered one night. 





We also delivered cookies the next day to the other neighborhood.


No comments:

Post a Comment