Saturday, February 11, 2017

12-21-2016 - Temple lights with Bonka

With Matt's change in schedule, we weren't able to find time to go see the Temple Square lights this year, so I had my mom come and go with us.

We parked at City Creek and got the kids ready in the warm winter clothes. Good thing to as it was a pretty chilly night. We went down on a Wednesday. We also stopped by to see the candy windows. 

Kara had a bit of an attitude with my mom trying to help her stay close and not get taken off by the crowd, so her and I had a really quick chat about respect and listening to Bonka. 



Logan did okay in the stroller for about half the time then he wanted to be carried. Perfect reason why two adults are great with two little kids.











I think this is my favorite picture of the night. Love Kara's arms and her expression and the Temple in the background. 






We had a fun evening and enjoyed seeing the lights together. Hopefully Matt will be able to go with us next year. 



No comments:

Post a Comment