Monday, February 27, 2017

1-14-2017 - Abbie 35th Birthday

Matt was off for my birthday, so he let me sleep in. When I got up, we traded places and he took a nap. He had the kids get me a mug that was huge, along with lemon heads and hot chocolate with sea salt caramel. So delicious!


Took a birthday morning picture with Kara and Logan. So weird that it was only 4 years ago that I was in the hospital, pregnant with Kara, after we had gotten in a car wreck. Our lives are totally different in those 4 years. 

While the kids were down for a nap, I went out to the horses for some alone time. 

Playing with Bubble. 

We took the horses out into the snowy field as it wasn't the safest environment with the snow melting off the arena. It was fun and I was able to use my new boots. 

Video - Playing with Horses

Video - Playing with Horses


Terri playing with Johanna. She sure had some bucks in her that day!




I helped Terri feed the horses.


After hanging out with the horses, I came home and got ready for my birthday dinner and double date with Turkey and Alan.  We went to Long Horn Steakhouse. The food was really good, but it took them quite a bit of time to get the food to us though.

Matt and I.

Turkey and Alan.


After dinner, we went bowling. Lets just say we waited longer for the bowling lane then we actually bowled. 

We still had fun. It was a bit of a crappy spot since we were seated so far away from the alley, but we made the most of it. 





Video - Abbie bowling

Video - Turkey bowling a strike

Video - Matt bowling




Our scores of the finally two games. Matt didn't have the best games. He said he doesn't even think he has gotten past 100 before. Oh well, name of the game is to have fun. 

Group shot after all the bowling was over. It has been forever since we have been on a double date together.


Thanks for the birthday fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment