Monday, February 27, 2017

1-13-2017 - Random Day

I've been having problems with my eyes and it had been so long since my last eye exam, I decided to head to the eye doctor. New insurance meant I couldn't go to the person I've been to in the past so off to a totally new place. 

They said I have astigmatism and that is why I can't see clearly also my left eye is a bit worse that my right eye. They gave me some pretty fancy glasses to wear home. 


Got home and let the kids play in the bath tub for an hour. They love bubbles and taking a bath in my tub.

I didn't want to stay home that night so we went to my mom's for dinner and also made oatmeal cookies batches, some with raisins and some with chocolate chips.

While I was cooking the cookies, Logan got his fingers stuck in the chimney for the doll house. I couldn't help but laugh, take a picture, and then get his fingers loose.

Logan loved eating the cookie dough, but Kara wasn't a fan of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment