Saturday, February 11, 2017

12-17-2016 - Double date with Jared and Alina

So Matt and I had a date planned to go to Sushi and to watch Rogue One. Well, as we went to bed on Friday, December 16th, we got a text from Jared that they were feeling much better and their family party was cancelled for the next night and if they could join us for dinner and the movie. It turned out their were seats right next to ours, so we had them join us for the evening.

Matt and I started our date at 5pm though, so we could go check out new phones for him at Best Buy and at the Sprint store. We weren't to thrilled when we found out that all they do is lease the phones now and not pretty much give you a new phone after two years. 

So we went to the Sushi place a bit irritated. 

We got over it pretty quick because we had some great conversation and fun with Jared and Alina. I even tried a new vegetable plant. I thought they were peas, but it turned out to be edamane beans. Pretty taste and something new for me. No sushi though. Can't bring myself to try that stuff.  




We all enjoyed the movie and thought it was really good. I like not knowing anything about a movie. Its nice not to expect something.

No comments:

Post a Comment