Saturday, February 11, 2017

12-8-2016 - Christmas in Color

Christmas in Color is literally up the street from us and I found a deal on the ticket so I invited my parents to come see it with us. Last minute we decided to have Kali, Leili, and Kyla come to. We of course would all fit in the Durango, except at the very last moment I forgot you actually need a radio to listen to the music that goes along with the light show. So I asked my parents to bring theirs. 

Low and behold we got all piled into the Durango and we couldn't get the radio to go to the lowest setting, so we decided to pile into Kali's car. 5 adults and 4 kids into a nissan maxima. 

We all fit but it was tight and a bit hard to see at times, but still fun. 

All Piled into the Durango


All piled into the Maxima









Video - Christmas in Color Lights

Videos - Trying to get a picture (4 videos)








No comments:

Post a Comment