Friday, January 6, 2017

11-9-2016 - Walk with Bonka

We skipped out on playgroup to go hangout with Bonka. We packed up the kids and headed to the Jordan River Parkway. Kara had fun chasing Bonka along the walkway while there were no bikers or other walkers. Logan wanted to walk too, but he is a little slow at it. 



We walked for about 1/2 hour and then found some horses. The horses looked so neglected and not cared for at all. Made me just want to tell the owners, give me access to your horses and I will take care of them. After petting the horses, we went back home for lunch.


On the way back, I finally let Logan down to walk. Kara stepped on this rock so he had to at least touch it too. He does EVERYTHING that his sister does.


Logan playing hide and seek when I told him it was time for naps. He loves this game. He can hide pretty well sometimes and it takes quite awhile to find him especially if he is eating something he isn't suppose to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment