Friday, January 6, 2017

11-16-2016 - Meeting the twins (Jax and Jameson)

Dane and Danielle's twins, Jax and Jameson, were born on Monday, November14th, but I wasn't able to get out to see them until Wednesday. My mother-in-law was nice enough to come over and watch my kids while I ran out to the hospital. 

They are so cute and tiny. I thought I got a picture of both of them individually, but only took pictures of Jax. Mind you I can't keep them straight unless I am told which one I am holding and we don't play pass the baby too much. 







Holding both Jax and Jameson right before I left the hospital, because I stayed almost 2 hours when I only meant to stay for only 1 hour in the first place.




After naptimes, the kids and I headed over to my parents to eat dinner and hangout for the evening. Logan loves his papa and the fact that he will tickle him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment