Friday, January 6, 2017

11-12-2016 - Date with Matt

We went out on a last minute dinner date. Matt has been wanting to try new food for our whole marriage and I am finally game. It only took me 12 years. In my defense, I have had some problems. I had funkiness with my gallbladder, which was taken out, after being married for 2 years. Which left me with further problems, if I ate something I wasn't use to or ate something greasy, or anything with acid, I would have problems with needing to rush to the bathroom immediately. Yes, I am admitting to it cause it happens to everyone. 

Then I got pregnant and would throw up everything for 10 months this happened twice for full pregnancies and also with the 2 miscarriages that happened after having Kara. So I have finally found a taste of food. 

We went out for Indian food at the Bombay House in Jordan Landing near our home. It was fantastically yummy!



Naan bread. Delicious!



We enjoyed about 2 hours of some great conversation. I love dating my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment