Saturday, January 7, 2017

11-25-2016 thru 11-27-2016 - Sick Family and putting up Christmas

11-25-2016 - Black Friday 

Well Black Friday was a bust for our house. I was so sick all I could do was sit around., so no shopping for us. We even had to cancel our double date with Turkey and Alan cause I couldn't even think about eating let alone putting street clothes on and going out in the cold. 

Matt and the kids decorated the tree. Kara was okay but not her usual self. Logan was the only on of us that didn't get sick. 



Sitting on the chair in the front room watching them decorate while I hold Logan.


Kara and Logan put all the ornaments on the tree this year. It was a cluster in some areas. I didn't rearrange them or anything. I am not too big on the "perfect" looking tree. Some are, but I don't care.















Kara showing me her ornament that my mom buys for every grand kid for their first Christmas.



Logan's ornament for his first Christmas from my mom.



Kara helping Logan put on an ornament.

Video - Kara putting on the Christmas topper

11-26-2016 - Saturday after Thanksgiving

Kara got a hold of Matt's phone and took some pictures. 





We still weren't feeling good and Matt felt horrible, but he was good to go to hang out with Jared for 6 hours that night. Guess it was that important to him.







11-27-2016 - Sunday after Thanksgiving

The house was getting back to normal. Logan was full of energy and you can totally tell from this video. 

Video - Logan running

I took a video of my Christmas village. Kara told Matt where to put every piece. She loved to get a stool and place it in front of the village and make believe with the people. 
Video - my Christmas village.

We didn't feel good for the weekend, but it was nice and chill and Christmas did get set up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment