Friday, January 6, 2017

11-19-2016 - Date night with Matt - Dinner and Bells on Temple Square

I arranged for one of our favorite babysitters - Grace to watch the kids for our date night. 

We left early and went down to City Creek for dinner. We like going to new places lately so we went to an Italian restaurant called Brio's. The food was fantastic and we even ordered dessert too. 







After Brio's, we headed over to the Temple Square to get a seat for the "Bells on Temple Square". We arrived really early as were the instruction on the tickets.

Before heading over, we stopped for bathroom breaks and yes I took a picture of myself in the mirror cause I felt like I was looking pretty hot and gorgeous that night. I love when I feel like that.

Our seats for the concert. We sat in the balcony on the front row on one of the sides. It was a pretty good seat. We arrived quite early and I was sore from workouts that week so I was pretty fidgety.  I was glad when the concert was over. I was glad when the concert was over. It was a nice one time Christmas concert to go to, but we won't be trying it again.


Taking pictures in the mirror again. Why? I thought I was looking pretty good and I wanted to document it.


No comments:

Post a Comment