Friday, January 6, 2017

11-17-2016 - First snowday

The kids were pretty excited to wake up to snow. The first snow of winter 2016. Kara wanted to walk to school and Matt was home so we all got bundled up and headed out the door.

Her daddy's daughter when it suits her. 


Logan and his pink gloves and monkey hat. He loves wearing his boot and any time you want to put shoes on him, he says "no, boots".



Logan was pretty happy through our workout that morning because we let him keep his boots on.


Well, I sent Matt to pick up Kara at school while I showered and Logan was playing. After getting dressed, I came downstairs to Matt trying to get the kids ready to go play out in the snow. I had to remind Matt that Logan had a runny nose and a little cough so he couldn't go outside and play. Yeah, that didn't go over very well with Logan. He cried for about an hour on and off especially while we were sorting laundry and watching out my bedroom window of Kara and Matt sledding in the backyard. Poor little man wanted to play with his sister and daddy. 

Video - Matt and Kara sledding in the backyard. 





Logan watching from my window.




Kara making her first snow angel of the year.



Kara playing outside by herself before having to come in for lunch.

It was a good call on my part for not letting Logan play outside because he developed a fever before nap and ended up falling asleep on me while I was singing to him.

Gotta love cuddling with a sick little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment