Friday, January 6, 2017

11-15-2016 - Recycling Expo

National Recycle Day is on November 15th, so I planned on taking the kids to the recycling expo at South Town Expo after naps. 

Logan and I walked Kara to school and then hit the basement for our morning workout. 

He didn't want to take off his coat, so I let him keep it on. 


Video - Riding the horse we got from Kali. 

As soon as the kids woke up, I loaded them into the car. I made them sandwiches for dinner so they could have something to eat while we drove. The kids have never eaten in the car like this except for snacks like fish or pretzels. 

They quite enjoyed it. When we go to the South Town Expo Center, there were practically no cars in the parking lot. 

I guess the expo wasn't very popular this year. 

Video - Garbage can music at the Recycle Expo 


There was a full size bus at the Expo. Kara and Logan loved playing in it.




Having fun steering the bus.



We still had fun seeing the different exhibit. The kids got some fun things to bring home and they were able to get out for awhile and play around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment