Saturday, January 7, 2017

11-24-2016 - Thanksgiving

So we had Thanksgiving at our house this year. We had a total of 11 people. This is the smallest Thanksgiving that we have ever had on my side of the family. Dane and Danielle were going to come, but the twins weren't born as early as we were expecting, so it wasn't a good idea to have them over. It was us, my parents, Kali's family, and Jakers. 

We fit perfectly and Kara and Leili had a lot of fun playing together. 


Video - Logan trying to put the ball on Kara's book shelf. 

Photo of the family almost done eating dinner. 


Me upstairs with Logan in my room putting him to sleep. He wanted to cuddle and I was very happy to accommodate him.


Before we had pie, my mom and I went to the J.C. Penney sale to find Jake a knife set and I wanted to get Matt a coat for Christmas.  Yes, we were those people that went out on Thanksgiving mid-day. I remember working at Harmons until 4pm on Thanksgiving every year when the store closed not able to eat dinner with my family because they would sometimes had it earlier in the day.

Kara and Leili eating pumpkin pie with whipping cream. Kara decided she wasn't a fan of the whipping cream.



After Logan woke up from his nap, we headed over to Matt's parents for pie. I wasn't the biggest fan as I didn't feel the best but just thought I had over eaten.


Logan coloring on the floor.


Video - Logan coloring on the floor and Silas joining him. 

Thanksgiving went pretty well until after we went to bed. I didn't feel the best but thought it wasn't anything too big. Kara came into our room in the middle of the night throwing up. She ended up throwing up a couple times during the night. The next day, I was so nauseous I didn't want to move and my body ached every where.

No comments:

Post a Comment