Friday, January 6, 2017

11-11-2016 - Horses and Kids

Well, I wanted extremely bad to go out to the horses, but Matt was working, so I called my in-laws and asked if they would watch the kids for a couple hours. Luckily for me, they said yes. I loaded the kids up and dropped them at my parents house. There were a lot of people at Terri's that day so I ended up helping saddle some horses for a couple people and helping them out. It was fun to be of use to them and to Terri. 

We had some nice conversations and a good trail ride around Terri's property. 





Kara and Logan watching a movie with Bonka and Papa. They were just about to finish up when I came to pick them up.


After naptime, we went out for a walk. It was Logan's first walk around the entire block without being in a stroller. It took over a half hour, but we had fun stopping and looking at everything. We stopped at our usual spot to take pictures.







9:46pm. Why is this so significant? It is the time I finally put the kids to bed that night. I got addicted to a new game that I had put on my phone. This has never happened before! EVER! I was in a lowly and lonely mood, the kids were playing well together, and I was listening to make sure nothing bad was happening. Needless to say, I played the game for about 6 hours that night. Never again though.

 Well, I found this the next morning. Curtain rods were bent in Kara's room. When I asked her about it, she said she did it. I asked her why. She told me she needed some place to go rock climbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment