Sunday, December 14, 2014

Kara...Random October 2014

Kara loves to run around the house with the blanket on her head trying to find me. I especially love it when she runs into things and gets knocked over. Hard not to laugh at her when this happens. 

Went into the bathroom one day and I came out to find Kara just hanging out on the counter top. She loves to climb things.

Came out another time from brushing my teeth and found Kara had climbed onto our desk.


I love how observant she can be. You can obviously tell that I lay on the heating pad alot. As she lays down on it, she lets out a huge sigh. Wonder where she got that from?


Kara found a newborn diaper and decided to change her baby. She will be a great big sister.



She loved the cheese so much that she had to lick it all off the lid too.

One night Matt was changing Kara into pajamas and I was around the corner looking at her. Matt didn't know she was laughing at me when he was taking this video until the very end. I love how quick she is to laugh and smile. She is such a happy little person!


Kara likes to experiment with her hats that we have laying around the house. She enjoys putting them on herself, sometimes in a unique fashion.




Our dancing bean. Loves the country music her toy table plays. 






Kara enjoying trying to figure out how to brush her teeth. 

 Kara has to have "friends" eat with her. Usually a baby and Minnie Mouse. She also makes sure that if it is a meal, than they have their bibs on too.

Hanging out being cute.

Playing "horse" with her dad. Notice she has her baby on the horse too!

She loves her oranges. We eat at least 3 a day each. I am addicted to them and love this time of year because they are a fantastic quick and healthy snack.

Playing telephone with her papa and bonkta (grandma)






No comments:

Post a Comment