Wednesday, December 17, 2014

House renovations...parent's rental help

My parents have a rental and needed renovations done quickly in order for everything to be complete before my sister, Lyndsay, got here for a Thanksgiving visit with her family, and before people moved in. So we gathered together and helped out where we could. Some painted and did renovations at the house while others babysat. I was the later as being pregnant and paint fumes aren't a good combination. I had Mason on Saturday and Leili on Monday and Tuesday. 
















Kara and I went over on Thursday to keep Leili occupied while painting preparation were underway. 





Sunday was a day to break and we had family dinner at my mom's. We also found out how big of monkey and how strong she is. 











No comments:

Post a Comment