Sunday, December 14, 2014

Free grapes, means grape juice

Well, I like to look at the ads on KSL to see if they have an item I have been searching for. I came across an ad for picking grapes. My entire family loves my mom's grape juice that we have at Sunday dinners and she runs low every year as we drink it up throughout the year. So I thought it would be a good idea to find grapes and make grape juice this year.

Well, I did and I enlisted Kali's help to pick the grapes and to juice the grapes too. My mom was the instructor as she was laid up from having knee surgery. We spent two full days making grape juice. Not the funnest thing to do, but we were rewarded in the end.






I also helped my mom make some tomato juice as we didn't want to do stew tomatoes this year. Kara got her hands on one of the tomatoes and ate it like an apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment