Tuesday, April 12, 2016

St. Patrick's Day 3-17-2016

St. Patrick's Day - Wear Green or get pinched? Right?
Well my kids have little to no green so it was fun trying to find them something to wear. We ended up going to Kali's after lunch to go for a walk and to play at the playground.

They had fun playing on the toys. Logan had a blast on the swings too. It was fun watching Kara push him while Leili was next to us pushing George (her monkey). We were about to leave to go back to Kali's when she said she had to go to the bathroom. Well, I was trying to get Logan into the stroller and watched Kara climb the tower to go on 1 more slide. Well she got up the tower and peed her pants. I was so furious with her that we left at a quick pace in front of Kali and my mom to get her back to Kali's to clean her up and that she was in trouble. 












Once I calmed down a bit, after a huff and puff walk with Kara, I realized I didn't have her go to the bathroom before we left, AND she did tell me she had to go the bathroom, but we were at the park without any bathrooms. So all in all it was my fault. So we got back to Kali's had a quick bath and the girls colored for a bit.
Well Leili didn't like the fact of Logan near her and she kept screaming at him. It was funny to watch. 



We went back home for naps and then headed to my mom's for dinner. Green eggs and pancakes. The green eggs looked disgusting to cook, but tasted just fine.




No comments:

Post a Comment