Friday, April 15, 2016

Logan - 1 year old 3-23-2016

Weight - 21 pounds 2.5 ounces = 25%
Height - 31 inches = 80%
Head - 17.8 inches = 25%


We did a photo shoot after naptime, or tired to. All Logan could do was crawl right towards me after I put him down. I just wanted some simple pictures to mark the day. We got a could good ones. Kara helped out a bit and did a good job when we took her pictures. 
















This was Logan's first act in the morning on his birthday. Matt and I were laying in his bedroom on the floor knowing he had gone down stairs, but not thinking anything of it as he has never played in the plant before. Well we asked Kara just to go see what he was doing. Kara went and checked on him "Mom he's eat the plant". We sure got up in a hurry to go and check on him.



Workout while Logan was down for a nap.



Easiest place to get Logan to hold still for his bottle. Plus he doesn't squirm as much while changing his diaper.

My attempt at doing something with Kara's hair. It turned out cute for the 2 seconds that she would hold still.



Only picture that I could get of Logan and Kara together.











Trying to bribe Logan to hold still. Give him his cupcake. Matt didn't like the idea as much though, so we put him in his high chair.






Kara wanted it to be her birthday, so she sang herself a little song. 

Kara was extremely excited to give Logan his birthday present and have him open it.  












Logan dancing to the music from his birthday toy.

I wanted a picture of Logan and I together as we did on the day he was born. I had a bit of a hard time thinking he was 1 years old. Just as I did when Kara turned 1.









Logan and his birthday cupcake. We think he enjoyed it alot. 
























No comments:

Post a Comment