Friday, April 15, 2016

Easter 3-27-2016

Saturday night I got ready for Easter. We kept it simple. Eggs had money in them ($3.00 worth) as we knew candy would be coming from the Easter egg hunt at my mom's house.

Matt got home early Sunday morning and got the kids out of bed so I could rest a bit longer. Kara and Logan were able to look at what they got for a few minutes before we rushed around and got ready for church at 9am.  Matt came to church until 9:30 and then went home to go to bed.

Church was interesting as Logan didn't want to sit still and I still had Kara to worry about. After church, I put both kids down for a nap and then we headed to my moms to for dinner and the Easter Egg Hunt.




We arrived at my mom's a bit early, so I took the kids in the back and got their Easter pictures before we had any food. Also, the tramp was up so Logan got to jump on it for the first time and loved it!












The kids had fun jumping with Jake.
















Matt arrived just in time for the Easter Egg Hunt and time to visit for a couple hours. The kids had fun and the weather was nice enough to cooperate for no shoes.
















Annual tradition - Grandparent picture. Interesting to try and get a picture of the kids holding still. But they are all in the picture, so that's all we can ask.





























Family Easter photo - 2016

VS 

Family Easter photo - 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment