Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Easter Egg Hunt 3-19-2016

I received a text alert from JC Penney about an Easter Egg Hunt at their store two days before it happened. I wasn't sure about going to it, but decided it would be fun for the kids with Matt there. So we went and Kara got her hair chalked, before the hunt. I had Matt walk around the department just to scope out where the eggs were at. While he walked around, he found one of the golden eggs. He told me about it. I informed him he could walk at Kara's pace with her and if she got there before any other kids, she could have the egg. Well, low and behold she got the golden egg. It had a $20 JC Penney gift card in it.

We told Kara she could pick out something in the Disney area. Of all things, she decided to pick out Dumbo. She even had some monies left over so she got Logan a Tigger. 

It was a nice relaxing adventure. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment