Friday, April 15, 2016

Lyndsay came to visit 3-25-2016 to 3-28-2016

Lyndsay and her family came to visit. We had fun dying Easter Eggs on Saturday in the morning. Kara did a pretty good job and didn't even crack an egg. I helped Logan by mostly doing his eggs for him. After the eggs, the rest of the family went to the zoo. I opted not to go as it was cold and Logan and Kara needed a nap before heading back to my mom's for dinner. 
























I took all the Easter Eggs home and stuffed them with candy for my mom as Matt was at work and I didn't have anything else productive to do. We had the Easter Egg hunt on Sunday (another post).


Monday we went to the Museum of Natural Curiosity. I asked a neighbor to watch Logan, so I could spend one on one time with Kara. She had a blast and would have stayed longer but we had to get back to pick up Logan and it was lunch time and I was hungry. 















We had a whirlwind of fun while Lyndsay was in town for only 4 days. The kids had so much fun playing with their cousins and having no worries but just to play. 

No comments:

Post a Comment