Friday, April 1, 2016

Random February 2016 Photos

2-1-2016
1st day of February was a busy day for Logan. He started climbing and crawling through and on everything. 





Logan climbing on Kara's bed. 



Logan got into Kara's books.

2-2-2016
Kara's fashion desire for school. Her backpack had about 50 books in it.

Kara is so good with her brother. She loves to play with him. Sometimes too much as Logan will scream at her when she gets close. But he was having fun with her here. 

2-3-2016
Logan loves to put things into places and taking them out. He is famous for losing his binkies everywhere. In bathroom drawers, in the tub, under furniture. 





2-4-2016
Turkey brought over some of Robbie's old dolls. Kara calls "baby snow white" her little sister.



Kara smothering Logan as he tries to climb on her bed.

Logan decided he wanted to get his empty bottle from the table. So I turned my back and he had climbed onto the rocking chair and was trying to drink his bottle.


Once in a while he is a thumb sucker. Probably more or less because he was actually teething.

2-5-2016
It snowed so we decided to build a snow tunnel. Actually Matt did while I shoveled the driveways.











Blue tongue fun.


2-6-2016


Logan headed for the gate. Any time its open, he makes a break for it. 

We don't have any walking toys, so Logan makes up his own and drags them all around the kitchen.

He fell asleep on me and I took full advantage of it. Love to cuddle with him when he does.

2-8-2016
I was able to head out to lunch with Tifanie. It had been such a long time since I had seen her. We spent two hours catching up at Zupas. Boy have I missed her. Its harder to find time with our schedules especial since she had received a promotion at work and I don't work at the office anymore.





We had my mom over for scones and watch Hotel Transylvania 2.


2-9-2016
Mother like daughter. I wear my sunglasses on my head alot, so Kara decided to copy me.


2-11-2016
Sister and brother duo. Hope they are always like this.


2-12-2016
Logan begging for food from Matt. If you have food, he is your best friend.



 2-16-2016
Cuddles with Logan while he doesn't feel good.

Logan doing his hair. I am pretty sure he has never seen me do my hair with the straightener. 



2-17-2016
Practice cup cake icing techniques at Relief Society tonight. You should have seen my first attempt at the purple rose.


2-18-2016
My upper lip was totally numb after going to the dentist.


Kara falling asleep reading a book. Amazing how she goes one minute and is out the next.


2-19-2016
Kara and her imagination.

2-20-2016
Kara getting Bonka to feed the rest of her ice cream. She is wrapped around Kara's little finger.

New dress up clothes from her cousin.



Date with Kara to Yogurtland.

2-21-2016
Logan needing extra comfort. Binkie and thumb at the same time.




Happy Birthday dinner to Jakers. Finally 25 years old.






2-24-2016

Kara feeding her brother.


Made a count down chain for Disneyland.


2-26-2016
Cuddling with Kara while Logan was napping.

2-27-2016
This is what happens while I was doing Pilates.

Logan's first bath without Kara. Boys and girls don't mix in the tub anymore.

Letting my hair down after a long day.

2-28-2016
My favorite Kate. Her 7th birthday party. I remember being with her in the hospital. She has grown so much in the past 7 years.




2-29-2016
Getting Logan's clothes ready for 18 months old. He is getting so big.

Papa feeding Logan his bottle.

Trying on hats at IFA Country Stores.

Crazy climber


This is how I feel sometimes, when cleaning my house with kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment