Sunday, September 19, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Mattie!!!!

Yet another birthday with Matt being in school. I usually get to only go to the hospital and have dinner with Matt, because he has clinicals. Well this year was a little different as his birthday was on Sunday. So I went to the hospital on Saturday and had lunch with him as he was doing a 12 hour clinical rotation. We watched a movie when I got home at 9:00pm.

Before going to bed, I put out Matt's birthday present. He found it on the kitchen counter when he got up for breakfast. I gave him the Biggest Bang Theory, season 1. He also got money for scrubs from my mom and the Biggest Bang Theory, season 2 from his mom.

We ate dinner at his parents house with our sister-in-law, Amy, and our niece, Tali, and nephew, Jairus. His mom had a cake for him. We sang Happy Birthdy and I took a couple of pictures.

Happy Birthday, my Mattie, your now 29 years old!




Mattie getting ready to blow out his candles....wonder what he wished for?!?

Tali thought she would make her on little ice cream stick....well ice cream on a fork.

My favorite picture of the day....Matt holding Jairus and making him laugh. I can't wait to take a picture when Matt is a Dad playing with our child.....That is what Matt should have wished for. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment