Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Desk Hunt

K. Matt started back to school. He no longer has the basement of our house to study in, so we had to find him a desk, so he wouldn't take up the entire front room. So I went on a search for a desk. It wasn't much fun as we didn't want to spend too much, but still wanted a desk that would be long enough for Matt to use the computer and lay his 9 books on. Well after two weeks of searching KSL.com and a dozen other sites for desks, I found one at the D.I. I walked in and it was just sitting there to purchase just for me. $75.00. Yes a great desk and it met all the qualifications that I was looking for and it was only $75.00.

I even took a picture of it I was so pleased with my find.


Now I just need to find a flat screen monitor that doesn't cost $200.00, an office chair, and an internet service that isn't a fortune.

With Matt in school at Weber and getting a Bachelor in MRI and CT at the same time he spends alot of time at clinicals, work, or homework. Once in a while I get to see him other than bedtime or the occasional date. 16 months to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment