Sunday, September 19, 2010

Bridal Pictures....Shhhh, its a secret!

Kali asked me to go to her Bridals with her. It was fun. We went to Memory Grove with my mom and the photographer. Well my mom carted the sheet, I carted the rest of the stuff and took pictures of Kali from different angles than the photographer.

Also, I asked Kali if I could post these. She said Shawn doesn't know my blog, so it didn't matter.

She is beautiful and it was fun making her laugh, so that her smile wasn't fake. Just a side note, she had to have her dress extended 7 inches cause she is so tall. She makes me feel short.

Here are some.

Mom and Kali....the last daughter to get married. Just 3 weeks left.






The photographer is on the other side of the building. Wanted to get a different angle. Sure got it with Kali poking her head around the pole.

I was trying to get Kali in the background. Didn't do the best, oh well!

Matt says Kali always pulls the pouty face, so I told her to pull the face here.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she's getting married!!! She is so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete