Friday, September 10, 2010

Matt's Office is complete..except for the Internet

So Matt was looking over our Blog and saw the picture I took of the computer with everything a mess. He said I should take another picture, so I did after he set up the computer and bought a flat screen monitor from KSL.com for $50.00 and a chair from Office Depot's Labor Day sale for $50.00. His parents also gave us there spare chair mat. Yeah! Now he can do his homework mostly. We are just waiting for the internet. Taking over a week for them to call to install it, but pretty soon we will have the internet too. WOW!
So it has been almost two years since Matt and I decided to try and adopt. Most people don't know what the adoption process is or how it goes, so I wanted to write about it.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like he will be getting a lot of work done on that desk. Are you guys going to be getting the internet?

    ReplyDelete