Sunday, September 19, 2010

Wedding Hair...Well Bridals anyway

My youngest sister, Kali, is getting married on October 9th. I told her I would do her hair, so we did a test run a couple of weeks ago to see if she would fire me or not. Well, I didn't get fired, so I did her hair for her bridals yesterday.

What a pain, not Kali, but her hair. It is thick. I mean the thickest I have had to do before and it has layers and is shorter that usual. So here is the story in pictures:


Started with the Rooster Look....Fabulous Darling, simply Fabulous!


Then we decided to melt the plastic bag on the curling iron. Definitely not the best idea. Took some time to clean it up.


Next some loopy loops, lots of curls, and some hair jewelry. Done - Two hours. She doesn't look happy, but she actually liked her hair.

This is what happens when you take it out. Kali is kind of a tender head and her head hurt after only 4 hours, so we will be looking at the half-up and half-down option as her hair will need to stay done for over 13 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment