Tuesday, July 25, 2017

June 2017 - Random

Kara found the activity bag that I keep in the cupboard and had fun playing in my room while I did computer work. 

Kara delivering some of her old clothes to Megan.


Kara delivering some of Logan's clothes to Caleb. We rotate the clothes through our boys. 



Logan and Kara outside playing while I make dinner.


Video - Logan singing "Let it go"

Logan was so tired when we went to the local Nursery for plants he just laid on the floor and said he was tired. 


Kara's legs one morning. Lasted for 2 days and then it was gone. Really weird. 

One day something really scary happened - Kara and I went outside to change the water and the stick in the door fell down. Locking us out of the house. All the other doors were locked. The only option I had was open the garage, grab a ladder and pray the upper window was unlocked. It was! The great part was, Logan was inside sleeping in his crib and I had the stove on cooking turkey and making a soup. I got a bit panicky for a couple minutes.



Matt's first Disneyland Envelope for his dream of owning an annual pass to Disneyland. Shhh though it is still a secret for the kids. 

Video from snapchat with Logan. Makes me giggle that he doesn't even change his expression. 
Video - Logan not laughing


Out for a swim with some people from playgroup. 






Video - Kara jumping into the pool - slow motion



Video - Logan and Kara playing in sprinklers 



No comments:

Post a Comment