Tuesday, July 4, 2017

4-11-2017 - Back to Utah from Washington

Well the trip home wasn't pleasant to say the least. Kara started throwing up 30 miles away from Chelsey's. Luckily, she is a fantastic little girl and told me before it happened the first time and I had a plastic bag near me that she could throw up in. She threw up on and off for the next 3 hours. We were able to stop by multiple gas stations that kept giving us more plastic bags. It was all I could do to not throw-up when I heard her. Logan was pretty good except he got sick the last hour and ended up having an awful case of diarrhea. Not a fun way to travel. 




It took us 13 hours to get home, but we did make a beautiful side trip to the Little Niagra Falls of the West. Can't remember their real name.





























Video - Waterfall

Video - More waterfall - 


No comments:

Post a Comment