Wednesday, July 5, 2017

4-16-2017 - Easter 2017

Easter this year was a bit interesting. The night before, Saturday night, Kara was up throwing up all night long with diarrhea, so Matt and I didn't get any sleep. We didn't start moving until about 10am and Kara didn't feel good, so we stayed home from church and took it slow. 

After Kara had a bath, we let the kids find Easter Eggs. We let Kara have one piece of candy from an egg and then put it away. We watched movies and just laid around. Kids had naps and then I took Logan to my parents for Easter dinner, egg dying, and an Easter egg hunt. My mom saved some eggs for Kara so she could have an Easter Egg hunt after she started feeling better.  












Video - Kara and Logan finding Easter 

Video - Kara hunting Easter Eggs at home

Video - Logan hunting Easter eggs at home


























Video - Logan hunting for Easter Eggs at my parents


Video - Logan hunting for Easter eggs at my parents












No comments:

Post a Comment