Monday, July 3, 2017

April 2017 - Random

4-1-2017
Goofing off trying to get warm by the sliding glass door.



4-2-2017
Matt and the "boys" missing David though after they went to Priesthood session of conference.






4-12-2017
Video - Goofing off with Logan







4-13-2017
Video - Kara being a super hero while we get the mail

I try and write a letter to my kids every 6 months, just in case I am dead when they are young. Might sound morbid to you but I figure I want to tell them about who they are, give them a little advice in the future, and write a little about my testimony if they ever wonder who their mom was. Yes, I will also give them the letters once they are older too when I am still around. This is a just in case scenario. 

What my hair looks like if I just let it dry free.

Kara and Logan playing dress up and super heroes.




4-14-2017
Took Logan to the doctor cause he was still sick after returning from Chelsey's. 





4-17-2017
Video - Logan and his Easter Egg

Kara made her bed. We changed the direction of is so it feels like her room is more open. 



4-19-2017
Video - Logan signed Batman song



4-20-2017
Video - Kara's attempt at vacuuming 



4-25-2017
Video - Kara reading Logan a book


Logan vacuuming the stairs

Logan playing with his hats while I clean out his clothes.




4-26-2017
Video - Kara and Logan "jamming" out 

Video - Kara and Logan "jamming" out part 2


Video - Kara singing a Moana song "How Far I'll Go"

4-27-2017

4-28-2017
Insides of a MRI Machine 






No comments:

Post a Comment