Monday, July 3, 2017

April 2017 - Horse

So not being pregnant or having a little baby this year has been a pretty good thing for my horse riding experiences. I have been able to be more involved and get better at my skills with riding. I have also been strengthening my bond and relationship with Bubbles, the horse that I usually ride. 

Video - Herd of Horses in arena - Find your Human game

Video - Horses found their Humans



Video - Bubbles runs like a penguin. It's like she doesn't bend her knees


Video - Working with Bubbles to canter in a circle (Terri teaching)



Video - Me trying to get Bubbles to canter in a circle






Hope Ranch Ministries website - Well I finally did it. I redid the Hope Ranch Website. It definitely wasn't easy and took me a ton of hours but I finished it.





No comments:

Post a Comment