Tuesday, July 4, 2017

4-10-2017 - Park Day, Costco trip, and Frozen Yogurt

Arlee and Lydia had to go to school on Monday so we played around that day waiting for them both to get out of school. 

Kara and Logan playing on my bed.  

All the kids throwing sticks in the river, all are currently nice and dry. 

Logan trying to throw a LARGE stick in the river. This is Logan dry.

This was Logan went and after I had fished him out of the little stream. The LARGE stick to Logan with it.


I didn't have any dry clothes in my diaper bag, so I ended up putting my jacket on Logan. We had to go back to Chelsey's to get him some clothes and borrow some pink shoes for him to wear the rest of the day. 




Video - Logan fell into the river - asking him about it afterwards



Kara and Ellie hanging out with Chelsey while my mom and I took Logan back to her house to change and get the pink shoes. 



We came back to feed the ducks and the geese. Logan made sure he didn't get close to the water.










Video - Logan on the spinning thing at the park (slow motion)

After the ducks, we picked up Lydia and headed to Costco to get items before we headed back to Utah the next day. 


I made dinner that night but Chelsey's kids didn't like it, which was too bad. Logan liked it so much he decided to share it with his toes after he had eaten. 

Video - Logan sucking on his toes and spitting at them - right after eating dinner





Video - Logan cleaning out his toes with his tongue



Video - Logan, Ellie and Kara playing at the window


We went to a yogurt place after dinner for one last hurrah. Logan had taken a liking to Hans and sat on his lap to eat his entire yogurt delite. 


No comments:

Post a Comment