Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Kara got Hand, Foot, and Mouth disease

We picked Kara up from the Elswoods on Wednesday, July 16th and I noticed she had a couple of bumps on her butt while I changed her diaper. Nothing big, I thought as she has had diaper rashes before. Well we got home and before I laid her down for her nap, I changed her diaper again and the bumps had spread. By the time she woke up from her nap, the bumps had spread and she had a fever. I ended up taking her to the doctor that night, because my sister Chelsey was coming into town the next day with her family and they had a 2 month old baby. Well come to find out, the doctor diagnosed her with Hand, Foot, and Mouth disease and she had to stay away from others until she wasn't contagious. I thought I was going to miss Chelsey's whole visit, well that was the least of the events as my Gram died that Friday and the last time I had seen her was a couple weeks before that. 













What to do with a sick child, let them play in left over dish washing bubbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment