Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Catchup...

So it has been 4 months to the day I blogged last. There has been alot that has happened and this blog post is a synopsis. I will then go through the events with pictures and thoughts. But I am starting here.

The last time I blogged it was the day before Matt and I were going on our 10th Anniversary trip. Oh so much fun! Kara stayed with the Elswoods and we had just time to ourselves.

  • We got back to her on Wednesday, July 16 and found out she had Hand, Foot, and Mouth disease.
  • My grandma died on Friday, July 18th.
  • We found out we were pregnant again on Monday, July 21st. 
  • I started my morning sickness heavily on Tuesday, July 29th. 
  • We have been on adventures (holidays, camping, trips, surviving morning sickness, etc.) since then and now, which will follow in post. 
  • Now its 2 weeks before Thanksgiving, we find out what the baby is on Friday, November 21st.
So stay tuned. Will follow-up with post of the fun, sadness, adventures, lessons, etc. in the days to follow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment