Saturday, November 15, 2014

Chelsey and Lyndsay here for Gram's funeral 7-26-2014

Well Chelsey was here for her annual visit and Lyndsay came up for my Gram funeral and it was the first time we had been together in sometime. Lyndsay arrived on Friday, July 25th. We were sad, but happy at the same time.

Kara getting to hold Ellie.

We goofed off with Chelsey and her family - Going to the Drive in movies. Matt's mom watched Kara for us at our house while we went. The movies were lousy, but we had fun being outside.



We also went to the Living Planet Aquarium. 











We also had fun at a BBQ and swim party for the 24th of July and went and watched fireworks at Liberty Park. Kara did okay for the first bit, but she is such a busy body I had to stand with her for 15 minutes of the show.







Waiting for fireworks to start
Friday morning I went out horse back riding to just get away from everything. First time, I had galloped a horse in over a year and a half. It was scary the first time. I felt out of control and  very nervous. Plus all the emotions of my gram having died made it hard too. We galloped 5 different times and I got better at it and less scared each time. I was so sore the next day though!







Lyndsay got here and we had the viewing that night. Saturday was the funeral in the morning. Saturday night we had a BBQ and swim party.








Sunday, both Chelsey and Lyndsay went home. To be seen back in Utah again in September for Dane and Danielle's wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment