Tuesday, September 6, 2016

8-9-2016 - Bored, so I cooked

Well Matt was working another shift at a hospital and it was hot outside, so I decided to let my air conditioner work and turned on my oven to cook.

If you know me, I don't like cooking, but with a meal plan and menu, I figured what the hey. I started cooking while the kids were asleep. 

I made sweet potato fries, chicken taco salad, and meatloaf. Sweet potato fries are disgusting. The taco salad was delicious and so was the meatloaf. 






After cooking and the sun had gone down, we went for a walk. Ally, one of the neighbor girls, that Kara loves and says they are friends, went around the block with us 3 times until it was time to go to bed. Thank goodness for a small neighborhood and a cool night. We probably went around too many time because Kara was up crying that night that her legs hurt.





No comments:

Post a Comment