Tuesday, September 6, 2016

8-11-2016 - Logan's first dentist appointment

So Logan's teeth are nothing like his sister's, which are spaced out nicely and quite even. Logan's teeth are already crooked and growing on top of each other. So once I noticed his top teeth literally growing on top of each other, I made him a dentist appointment to go at the same time as Kara's check up.

I asked my mom to come with in case something was wrong with Kara's teeth or I needed help with Logan. Yeah, she probably didn't need to come, but the "just in case" factor was covered.

Kara did perfect for her appointment. She even got her teeth cleaned and flossed. I promised her if she was good we could go buy her a book at the DI. She ended up getting a book.

Logan needed an x-ray of his teeth so he sat on my lap and looked in the prize box while they got a picture of his front teeth. Perfect picture and he was great.

Dentist ended up telling me he had an extra tooth and it had fused itself to the other one. He said it wasn't common but since he was a dentist he saw it all the time. He said the best thing would be if Logan just has it for his baby teeth and not for his permanent teeth.

Funny thing is, I was telling my mother-in-law about it and she said "Oh, yeah, John has an extra tooth and so did his twin James." So I guess, Logan has inherited his funky extra tooth from Matt's side of the family.

The one morning my kids sleep in and I have to
wake them up to go to the dentist. 


Logan playing in the kid area waiting for the dentist. 


Playing with Daddy's hat before after lunch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment