Monday, February 9, 2015

Random January 2015

1-4-2015 - 
Kara trying on the skis that her cousin, Eli, has out grown. 





1-13-2015 -
Kara's photo shoot with her dad. He showed her what pockets were.





1-28-2015 -

Kara's sense of style. She is wearing her tutu from her Halloween costume and my socks that she wore once out in the snow that she thinks are hers now.








 A "George" hat she found in some of the boy clothes a neighbor gave to us.

1-7-2015 -
Ready to go for a car ride.


1-8-2015
Kara hanging out while I sew a blanket I had started almost 3 years before for a birth mom that backed out of an adoption with us. Checking projects off my list before the baby gets here.



Completed blanket - now waiting for Kara to get a little older.

I also made a pillow from the left over material. 
 1-9-2015
First sunny and warm enough day of 2015, so we took a walk.


Matt's new Spiderman shirt he got for Christmas from Kali.

1-10-2015
Hanging out with Kara relaxing on my bed looking at videos of her growing up.



Been doing some cleaning and organizing and went through our old year book of Senior year to document that Matt and I did know each other. Here is what we wrote.
Translation of what Matt said (his writing is sloppy) -
Abbie, Hey you sexy thing you. I am so glad that I have known you.
Chemistry wouldn't have been the same w/out you. I hope life
goes great for you. Keep in touch. Keep the Faith!

What I wrote in Matt's year book. Its legible so no need for translation. 

1-20-2015
Kara and Matt hanging out trying to get the portable DVD player to work.


1-22-2015
Kara reading her books. She LOVES books! They are all over the house.


1-25-2015
My little helper going through Kara's baby clothes.


1-24-2015
Posing for a picture at Mason's 1 year birthday celebration. Kara enjoyed playing with his gifts.

1-29-2015
Daddy and daughter breakfast after Matt's 7 on.

No comments:

Post a Comment