Monday, February 9, 2015

Kara...first Dentist visit 1-22-2015

I took Kara to the dentist for the first time on 1-22-2015. I was a little nervous how she was going to react, but she did absolutely perfect. They even had Frozen playing in the lobby, which I wasn't sure I was going to be able to get her away from, but she proved me wrong. 

She laid in the chair while she waited for the dentist to come in. I brought her baby, so he could pretend on her first and show Kara what he was going to do. She let him count her teeth and check a couple things out. 

Kara even got a balloon from the dentist. She still talks about the dentist today and that he even counted baby's teeth too. Hopefully she will be this easy at 2 1/2 also. 





1 comment:

  1. I'm sure that Kara's second visit to the dentist will also be a breeze. Now that she is familiar to the wole practice, the thought of going to the dentist will only be more welcomed. In any case, I hope she's been brushing and flossing regularly, with your assistance, of course. Thanks for sharing that, Abbie! All the best to your little family! :)

    Eunice Greer @ Downtown Dental SC

    ReplyDelete